Friday 15 November 2013

Free Tavern Maps for RPG

Happy Friday, folks!

I think it's about time I gave something back to the role playing scene instead of just talking about it.

So here, for all you role playing dudes and dudettes out there, I present to you some of my old rp tavern maps. Basic and generic, they can be used in any fantasy (or any other setting if so desired) rp system.

Scale used is 2 squares = 3 feet, or if you prefer to ignore that and convert the scale to 1 square = 1 foot, then be my guest.

Now the ' official ' bit:

Should you decide to download these and use them, just please be good enough to remember me and give credit where credit is due. These are by no means meant for commercial use and I do not give permission for them to be used for commercial purposes and they remain my intellectual property and all that entails. Enjoy : )







If you like these and would like more, I have some others on my USB stick I can post up, just let me know in the comments section. If there are problems with copy and paste, again, tell me and I'll see if I can get them in a different format for you all to enjoy.

2 comments:

Sandra Cox said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving, Mark.

Mark K said...

Thank you, though apologies for the very late response - I hope yours went well and the food was delicious :)