Wednesday 14 August 2013

Advice for New DMs ~ A Blog Post Revisited

Copyright © Mark Kelly 2013

Today, I have decided to revisit one of my earlier posts from my blog's early inception.

The topic is entitled, 'Advice for aspiring Game Masters / Dungeon Masters '. Like the majority of my early postings it received very few, if any, comments - mainly due to the fact I had virtually zero followers.



It is dated 6th April 2011 and falls under the tag of 'Advice for New DMs' (just in case anyone feels inclined to read any more of them).

I will admit, it is somewhat anecdotal with the aim of sharing and adding a touch of humour, combined with advice aimed at helping those fresh-faced and 100% green to the challenge of being a GM / DM for the first time, and hopefully not the last.

So, if curious, then please click on the link below to read the original post:

2 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

that was a great solid post, it's funny your video has james horner score music... it's his birthday, strange turn of events.

Mark K said...

See how this fails? No gamers wander by to read - tis a wasteland and the main reason I revamped the blog-look *sigh*.

But thanks bud for being the 'one-and-only' ;)